GUI Services Manager™
The GUI Services Manager™ provides event driven, unattended data manipulation capabilities for peripherals requiring GUI, HTML, or command-line data entry. The GUI Services Manager™ receives formatted data and, through preprogrammed scripts, can process the data and distribute results or findings to appropriate personnel.
- Minimizes security risks on important software systems.
- Controls all information obtained and entered into a GUI system (crucial in automating data entry throughout enterprise).
- Minimizes training costs.
- Receives requests through email or telnet.
- Fully encrypted system when used in conjunction with other VCL Systems.
- Ability to schedule Button Objects to be invoked at any time or any interval.
- Ability to execute windows functionality from remote connection.
Click here to contact dscTech for more information on the Fleet Maintenence System™.