RLJL CommDroid™ is an object-driven system that allows the user to create Button Objects using the RLJL Language. It has the ability to communicate with any peripheral that contains a serial telnet or network interface. Connections to these peripherals are done through serial or LAN interface local to the computer. Therefore, RLJL CommDroid™ can replace other terminal emulation software programs that are no longer supported.
- Allow Customer Service Representatives to add or change lines or features without direct access to switch or other peripherals.
- Secure remote access to central office.
- Control errors and loss of revenue.
- Eliminate costly windshield time.
- Data acquisition and storage with detailed report generation.
- Centralized location for administering telecommunications peripherals (including remotes), CATV headend, and ISP’s.
- View information transfer or real time monitoring.
- Automates redundant tasks such as cutoffs, switch to billing audits, and line availability reports.
- VT-220 7 bit
- VT-320 7 bit
Click here to contact dscTech for more information on CommDroid™.